The Mississippi Development Authority recently asked me to create a unique cover for their presentation to the Travel Industry Association's National Council of State Tourism Directors Mercury Awards for excellence and creative accomplishment in state tourism marketing and promotion. They were going to focus their presentation on the achievements of the European Journalist project, so I decided to make the cover very similar to the pieces I created as gifts from the state to the journalists. I incorporated two of my storm photographs, several different kinds of handmade paper, some mirror tiles from that smashed disco ball, and some pennies with the "Katrina Patina" evident. 12" x 16" SOLD

"Northeast Quadra nt" from The Katrina Collection The Katrina Collection is a series of mixed media assemblages which incorpor...